Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Brain Hurts!


Finally slept a little better last night.  Good thing too because all day was spent going over 2 sections in the Driver's Handbook:  General Knowledge (35+ pages), and Pre-Trip Inspection (10+ pages).  Wow it was a lot of information!  By the time we got to the practice tests and questions I was feeling pretty comfortable with the General Knowledge but the Pre-Trip was very fuzzy.  Mostly it was going over the different parts of the truck and trailer and what to look for but between the 2 subjects my brain just couldn't store any more information. Took another nap in my car with the engine/AC running.  I'm really glad I didn't bring my 2-wheeler down here! 

Spent some more time with the eTread computer courses going over Log Books and Hours of Service. Yesterday and today have made this all seem real now that we've been covering what feels like the meat and potatoes of truck driving.


So far my experience with the school is being very positive and I'd recommend it to someone looking into truck driving schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment