Thursday, June 14, 2012

The More Tedious Part of Truck Driving - Log Books!

We spent the day today learning how to do log books.  They're not hard just tedious.  It was a nice reprieve from the the brain cramming yesterday.  I'm glad the classroom portion of the course is over.  The classroom just isn't my arena.  Plus, we're all anxious to get behind the wheel. We're supposed to go to DPS in the morning to take the written tests, at least 2 of them.  We have to have passed all 4 by next Friday.  I'm going to take all 4 and go from there.  I'm ready to be home so I'll take them at the DPS in Austin.  Besides, they have a separate office for commercial licenses so I shouldn't have to wait in line long.


It's been a long, but good week.  I'm ready to be back home.






No comments:

Post a Comment